to cover possible losses or damage to the premises by virtue of the intended function. Deposits can be made by cheque only.
1. The Hirer is solely responsible for crowd control. Organisers must ensure that the crowd does not loiter near our neighbours’ premises. Any Security Deposit will be forfeited if Inspire Mum & Baby receives any complaints in relation to crowd behaviour during the function.
1. The Hirer is required to adhere to all safety rules and regulations of Inspire Mum & Baby, both written and at the direction of Inspire Mum & Baby's duty staff.
2. There shall be strictly no smoking within Inspire Mum & Baby premises at any time.
3. Food and beverages shall not be served in the venue unless the Management provides prior permission.
4. Inspire Mum & Baby reserves the right to impose a penalty (the amount and the application of which shall be at the total discretion of the Management) should the Hirer’s function exceed this capacity.
5. Inspire Mum & Baby accepts no responsibility for providing adequate services, safety or security to the Hirer should the Hirer’s Function exceed this capacity.
6. In the event of an emergency or any other situation where the health and safety of the public is a concern, the Hirer and their staff, contractors, volunteers or any other persons brought onto the premises by the Hirer must obey the instructions of the Management's duty staff.
7. No electrical equipment or fittings of any kind shall be attached to or used in conjunction with the existing electrical switchgears or fittings without the written permission of the Management.
8. If at any time in the opinion of the Management there is serious likelihood that damage may be caused to Inspire Mum & Baby and/or its facilities or the manner in which any function or use is being conducted, or is proposed to be conducted, or is likely to be of an illegal nature, the Management may terminate the agreement by giving the Hirer notice in writing but without prejudice to any right or remedy of Inspire Mum & Baby for any breach by the Hirer of this agreement.
9. The Management reserves the right to refuse admission into the premises to any person(s) likely to cause disturbance, embarrassment or annoyance to others.
1. No party shall be liable to any party for the failure or delay in performance of these Regulations if and to the extent that such a failure or delay is the result of Acts of God, governmental orders or actions, changes in legislation, war (declared or not), national emergencies, strikes, lockouts or other industrial, civil or public disturbance, fire or accident, or any event for which the relevant party cannot reasonably be held responsible.
2. If the Hirer should default in any manner under this agreement, Inspire Mum & Baby’s incurred expenses shall be payable by the Hirer on demand.
3. The Management reserves the right to add, amend, waive, cancel and/or suspend any of the terms and conditions without prior notice.
INSPIRE MUM & BABY CONTACT DETAILS
Phone: +65 9234 1866