Why Kids Swimming?
Kids Swimming offers children a safe and fun setting where they can gain the confidence and skills to be safe and secure wherever they go. Level 1 builds up kids’ water confidence and skills while level 2 focuses on perfecting their strokes. At the end of level 2, your kid (even the timidest ones) can be confident and be safe in and about waters.
So, what does Kids Swimming do?
Kids Swimming offers your child plenty of individual attention with our small group sizes. With the help of skilled and experienced coaches, children of all ages can be assured of a relaxing, pressure-free and fun learning environment. Our swimming lessons for kids consist of a variety of activities and swim-timeaccessories, including basic skill building, games, songs and more!
Inspire Mum & Baby follows STA progress chart.
The Benefits You will See
· Learning to swim in a gentle, encouraging and fun way.
· Plenty of individual attention from our experienced coaches.
· Knowing water safety basics.
· Overcome fear of water
We provide swimming classes for kids Island wide on private basis. Regular classes are provided at our East Coast heated pool (walking distance from Eunos MRT, Joo Chiat area).
If you are too busy you can engage us in the comfort of your home !
For our kids swim lessons in Singapore REGISTER ONLINE or CONTACT US on 9234 1866.
· Classes are subject to changes. Please check with our service staff for confirmation. Certain courses require a minimum of persons to start.
· Classes that fall on Public Holidays will be postponed to the following date.
· Please come 15mins before the class starts.
Time & Duration
|Saturday||1615-1700||45mins||Tanjong Katong (Lvl 2 Class)||Register||NA|